~ Welcome to Lake Mohawk ~
Patterned after a private estate club, The Lake Mohawk Country Club was incorporated on April 13, 1927. The community, or Reservation as it is commonly known, would offer all conveniences and improvements to families and a strong emphasis was stated that the Lake Mohawk community would be "an ideal place to develop healthy growth for the children amid the beauties of nature and congenial surroundings."
~ Arthur D. Crane, Founder ~
SURVEY FOR LAKE MOHAWK MEMBERS ONLY
The Lake Mohawk Country Club Communications Committee is conducting an online survey to gather your thoughts and ideas on a variety of LMCC topics (see below). This 17-question survey takes less than 15 minutes to complete. You may access it one of three ways:
- Go to the LMCC website at http://lakemohawkcc.com to log onto the members site at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LMCC_Membership_Survey. (You will be prompted for a username and password. If you do not have one yet, the LMCC office will send you one upon your request.)
- If LMCC has your email address on file, you should receive an email with a direct link to the survey. If you do not receive emails on a regular basis from LMCC, please call the office (973-729-6156) and ask that you be sent an email with the survey link.
- If you do not have access to a computer or mobile device, please stop by the LMCC office to pick up a paper copy of the survey. When you return it to the office, the information will be entered into an e-format for inclusion in the analysis.
Your timely response to this survey is crucial. The survey will be active between Friday, April 10, and Sunday, April 26. Your opinion will provide valuable information to aid the Board of Trustees in making the most preferred and accurate decisions moving forward. Plus, upon submission of this brief survey, you will earn a voucher for a FREE beverage or dessert to use at the Boardwalk Club during your next visit!
Survey topics include:
- current off-season member events
- summer 2015 dining options
- usage of the new members’ room
- strategic plan and reserve study
- speed humps
- the back gate service
- natural gas service to homeowners
I look forward to and appreciate your participation by April 26th. Please have your LMCC membership card and number handy before accessing the survey.
One last request, please forward this email to your LMCC friends, neighbors, beach or dock members, or any other LMCC resident so they too can earn a free drink or dessert! All LMCC opinions count, so get others to participate.
President, Board of Trustees