Why Lake Mohawk?
- Privacy and serenity of the three private lakes
- Boardwalk overlooking the lake for relaxing, dining, and docking
- Diverse community of families, singles, and seniors
- Spacious, historic, waterfront clubhouse
- Year-round sporting opportunities for waterskiing, fishing, golf, tennis, ice skating
- Social activities organized by clubs, beaches, and Lake Mohawk Country Club, like our chef’s cooking classes “Jake on the Lake."
- Community events such as the German Christmas Market on the Boardwalk and July 4th fireworks over the lake
- Well-maintained roads and landscapes throughout the reservation
There is a special charm that lies over this lake and hills. Perhaps it comes from the pride of homeowners and their love for this area or it comes from the gone-to-glory sunsets or the pink-and-gold promise of the sunrises. Simply the serenity that all our community represents the "Reservation of Lake Mohawk."